• 13 November 2017
  • views: 26

Rosneft: Sechin not subpoenaed in Russia v. Ulyukaev

The Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin has not received a summons to the court on the case against the former Minister of Economic Development Alexey Ulyukaev, the company's press secretary Mikhail Leontiev told Interfax.

Emilia Khil, the spokesperson for the Zamoskvoretsky court, told the agency that the subpoena had been sent by registered mail to the Rosneft address. Ulyukaev's lawyer Daridzhan Kveidze had explained earlier that the company's address was in the protocol of Sechin's interrogation under “place of residence”.

Prosecutors and defense lawyers of the ex-minister had asked to interrogate the Rosneft head. The court sent the summons on November 8: to Sechin, as well as to the First Deputy Energy Minister Alexey Teksler, FSB officer Alexander Kalinichenko and Deputy Head of the Economy Ministry’s Corporate Governance Department Ivan Bezmenov.

The TASS reported that Sechin had come to the meeting, but soon after this they deleted the news.

Today, the Zamoskvoretsky court continues hearing the case against Ulyukaev accused of soliciting $2 million from Sechin. Russiangate is doing a live text of the court hearing to keep you updated (in Russian). 

All articles
Rating: The Wealthiest Officials of Primorsky Territory

Civil servants in Primorye Far Eastern region of Russia earn not less that the federal officials

17.11.2017
"Not many people helped me": Sergey Lavrov's daughter on her life and career

Columbia University in New York, rich husband and art business, what does Lavrov’s daughter do while her dad struggles with “American partners”?

17.11.2017
Corruption in Russian Sport: How It Works?

Oh sport, you are peace! (And a lot of money)

15.11.2017
Paradise Papers: The Offshore Melody

The world stars in Paradise (Papers)

14.11.2017